dijous, 22 de maig del 2014

My last b-day

Good afternoon, a month ago was my b-day and I didn't remember to write about it, so my friends organized an afternoon picnic on a river , with lots of laughs and lots of emotion ! 



I enjoyed the surprise. It was very nice cause they inflated 17 balloons with a message inside each balloon saying what they like about me and the reason why we're friends , I had to go and read it all each balloon ! They bought me presents like party outfit and new piercing for these night, so then at night we made a dinner and we went together to finish to celebrate on a party! 






 The truth is that every year they surprise me a little bit more, I have the best friends and I 'm waiting for know what will happen the next year!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada