Educational blogging it's a new way to learn a lot. The students write their posts in their blogs and this way, the techaer can know what the level they cant and teach better.
Since two years ago we made an english blog in my high school and I really like it. It is a bit boring but it's a good way to learn to write better in English, and to hace good writing in general. When my parents were young, they didn't have the opportunity to like this because there was no internet and the technology didn't advance enough.

It is a new, orignial, fun and easy way to learn English or any languaje, obviosuly. Of course, I also think you can learn a lot from your classmates if you read their blog post... but sometimes I don't have ideas for my free posts and I get stressed a lot, but that is an issue of originality and imagination that the person has.
In conclusion, I think it is a great way to learn better and faster. So if you don't have a blog post, come on, do it now!
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada