Hello
everybody! Today I want to talk about my lovely dog!
My dog's
name is Max, he's five years old and I'm happy to have him. It's a mixture and
we don't know for sure if it is a german bracco dog with dogo or with a german
sheep dog.
He is quite
big and his heard is long and it is black. I also like to have a dog because it
is good company for me and it gives security in the house and lot if you have a
big house.
Hear you
can see an old pictures of my dog playing in my garden, so.. in his garden too.
It's very
funny and nice to see it!
Moreover
finally I want to say that to have a dog is very similar to having a baby. You
have to feed it, walk it, wash it and vaccinate it, which is very expensive.
What I want to say is that you should think twice before you buy a dog because
it's a very important decision in your life, so that it's all.. Have a nice day
:)
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada