dilluns, 19 de maig del 2014

Should teachers wear uniforms?

What do you think?

As I see it, it's not necesary for teachers to wear uniforms. 
After all, their school days are over and they souldn't need to wear again another boring grey uniform. But I do think that all of the teachers sould dress appropriately and according to their personality, because that means that they have a first impression and let them shouw of their personality. Instead if they do wear a uniforms shows and impression of dominance and some students really hate that.ç

To finish, if the students are allowed to wear whatever they want, I sincerely believe that they should be able to as well, and if one of them have to wear a uniform, students or teachers, then they all should too, we're all equal. 


What I've learn?

"we're all equal" means "tots som iguals"

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada