You could live without or with too much sunlight? What would it be like to live in 24 hour sunlight or to the contrary, complete darkness?
Truly the rising and setting of the sun controls our daily, from when we wake up and eat breakfast in the morning to when we wind down and go to sleep at night. But what happens to us if the sun never rises? Or if it never sets?
It’s an annual occurrence for residents who live in or near the Arctic Circle, when summer can bring months of almost constant sun and winter can blend into one long period of darkness. To find out, a group of journalists have traveled around the world to ask residents of these countries how is the life in this way.
Well, the journalists asking they “What is it like to live in places with 24 hours of complete daylight or darkness?” and the respondents found advantatges and againsts to sacrificing the sun or the stars for few months each year.
- People messes up their biological clock
Garima Pandey shared pictures of the 1am sun still high in the sky. “The blinds were not enough to keep the light out" . She said they had midnight barbecues out in the sun and lost all track of time
OPINION
For me, the climb control, to some extent, my personality and my humour because I'm feeling better if the wether is clear and sunny and when it's raining, I'm feeling sad and so tired... Personally, I think I could live by this way only when it's sunlight day. Or rader I
couldn't live in town without day but I wouldn't have any problem to live with to much light. But I find it very hard to be at two or three a.m with my friends and the sun shining above us

Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada