dijous, 5 de març del 2015

It is blue and black or white and gold?

Today I want to talk about the famous blue and black dress! Although it may seem impossible, this dress last week was the hero for the day for many of us. 

Well, even came out to the TV news. Internet networks went full of dress blue and black or white and gold. Approximately half of the population sees blue and black and the half white and gold.  In my case, at first when I saw the picture in a social network that I use daily, Instagram, I clearly see a white dress with golden stripes. What made me mad was my parents answer; they told me that they saw the dress of blue and black; I could not believe it.


My WhatsApp kept vibrating. Suddenly all my friends began to discuss this dress! Everyone wanted to be right, was something inexplicable! Hours later, costume designer showed up and stated that the original dress was blue and black but in the photo, you can see the two different ways. Hours later, changing perspective of photography, I got to see the dress of blue and black


And now.. How do you see the dress?


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada