I want to talk about a video Noa's sister did of my firends and I. She had to do it for a project in her photography school. Her idea was to film a friendship video so my friends and I offered us to colaborate with her.
First we filmed a scene in her house and then we went to a very beautiful place at the river Muga called Viasa. When we started to film it also started to rain but eventhough we continued. Later we had a lot of luck because the sun came out from behind the clouds and we went to the beach!

We had a lot of fun this day and we laugh a lot. In my opinion the video is amazing. The actresses were amazing and the director and editor did an incredible job. She became a 9,5 for this project and she was so happy.
The song in the video is called Touch a new day by Lena Meyer Landrut, she won the Eurovision song contest with the song Satellite which is known all around the world.
Here I upload the video!
Here I upload the video!
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada