Last weekend it was carnival in Rosas and Stpere. On Friday it was in Rosas and on Saturday in St.Pere.
I was dressed up as a polar bear with my friends, and the boys were dressed up as we .
On Friday night my friends came to my house to get ready like dress up and put make-up on, then we walked into the center to a burger restaurant for dinner. After we ate we went to the carnival parade and we had a really good time and a lot of fun. From one o'clock there were a lot of people and we all had a great time. And on Saturday night the carnival continued in Stpere. The party was like in New year's eve and a lot of people came of different towns, it was incredible! These night was awesome, but I had more fun on Friday in Roses..I absolutely love Carnival, the next week it will be in Empuriabrava and Castelló!!! I'm waiting for go to more party


Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada