Batchillerat has finished and now that I look back I
have to say that it has been six years of a lot of work and exams but the work
has been worth it. Today in this post, I want to talk about my English progress
since the first composition to the last that I've done.
The
first composition that I have done in this blog was an email to my teacher:
"Hello,
I’m Laura Saus, I’m 16 and I live in Castelló d’Empúries. Since I was little I've been studying in Castelló, I've never gone to another school. I
live in Castelló with my parents and my brother Pau. I have one dog and his
name is Max and two turtles too. I
have loved theatre and dancing since I was little but I can't do it now because I need time to my studies. The last year i went
to medium group of English, and this year I go to the first group and i hope to
learn a lot of english"
And the last composition that I've done is a yoursay about an amazing day at bcn with
my friends:
"Last month I went to Miley's
concert and it was amazing. I love Miley Cyrus's songs and I was super excited
to go. I achived the last tickets thanks to my mum who went to Barcelona to buy
them. The concert was in Barcelona, it started at 6 pm and I was there at
5 o'clock. The entrance was full of people and the queue was the longest that I
had ever seen. At 5 o'clock we began to get in Palau Sant Jordi, the
building where the concert had to take place, I went with all my friends. The place
was so big and full of lights and amazing things for the concert. The
best moment was when she appeared on the stage, all the lights turned on and
she started to sing. When the concert finished we took the car and we
returned home. I was so tired and the only thing that I wanted was to go to
bed, but unfortunately we had a lot of problems to go home. When we were
returning, in spite of that it was amazing day and I wouldn't change it for
anything"
The
difference between these two
posts I think is very big, in the first one I use to use very few connectors
and a very poor vocabulary. The sentences that I did were so short and all of
them were so simple, althought with time I have improved, not a lot but the
necesssary and now I think that I'm able to write a good composition using the
most as possible connectors, and I try to introduce new vocabulary in my
compositions.
Now
that I have done the differences between my first write and the last one I want
to tell to you wich is my favourite post and wich was the presentation that I
did better.
About
the writing I think that one of the
best post that I've done is the
one that I done about my friends. I think that this is one of the best writings
that I've done because despite that I don't like a lot to show my feelings this
was a topic that I love to write about, because my friends are so important in
my life. More over the day that I wrote this post I was so inspired and when
I'm like this I use to write in English because I feel like I know more English
than what I really know.
About the best oral presentation I would say that was one presentation
that I did in first of batxillerat and was about drugs. I did the presentation
with my friends Caspin and Artiom and I was so nervous and so shy. I think that
this one was my best presentation because I didn't look at the paper much and I
tried to talk looking at the eyes of the people and I got the best mark of all
the presentations that I've done.
All in all, now that I have all of this has finished
the only thing that I want to say is that althought this years has caused me a
lot of stress I have learnt a lot and I hope that in my "new life" the next year all goes as good as
always..
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada