dimarts, 28 d’abril del 2015

Formal letter

C/Temple núm 2
Castelló d'Empúries (Catalunya)
17486
28th April 2014

The president of Spanish government
Av. Puerta de Hierro
Madrid (Spain)
28071

Dear Mr.President,

I am writing to inquire about the unemployment in our country that we have since 2007. I would be grateful if you could change something to improve the country.

First of all, I am from Catalonia, here the unemployment will dicrease very quickly. Would it be for all of the Spanish people that you decrease the unemployment?  The news of some newspapers like "El periodico" tells some tasks that you can improve to solve the situation. Secondly, you can abolish the cuts. If the politicians do not make cuts the unemployment will decrease of the moment. I thank you very much for your efforts.

I look forward to have news for you

Yours sincerely,

Laura Saus

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada