Time goes to fast and summer is here.
I still remember the first day of school, I was so nervous and anxious to start the course because I past the ESO and I started batxillerat. All was fun and I decided to pass the first year of batxillerat with good marks, but now that there are only two weeks left until summer I see that batxillerat isn't as good as I thought and I can't pass it with good marks because I don't study enough and now I haven't time to do it better. This course has gone very quickly, and I can't believe that the school finishes in only two weeks.
All in all I think that the time goes fast, and there is nothing we can do to slow it down, so we have to live all the moments of our life and enjoy it.
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada