diumenge, 30 de novembre del 2014

NEWS 6: This song was written by IOS8 autocomplete function

IOS8 system become famous for his new AUTOCOMPLETE FUNCTION. 

The other day, I saw in the news that currently you could write a pop song if you have an Iphone with IOS8 system. Do you want to be the next singer? Well this video proves that anyone with an iPhone could create a song worthy of a Billboard Top 100 spot. The whole pop song is done with iPhone’s autocomplete and makes just as much sense as Iggy Azalea’s Fancy.









OPINION


I think that this function does not allow people who actually has talent to make a living with his songs  because now anyone with the IOS8 system can buil-up a pop-rock song, without personality or feeling. Moreover, it is a very sophisticated invention that I personally like and that means that we go more but on the other hand, I think is getting out of hands because the most importants thinks that a song needs to became famous is personality, and this can not be given by a mobile phone. 


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada