Hello! how are you? I am a little bit sad because tomorrow one of my best friends, Tatiana, will goes to france for three months for learn the language.
That sounds very well because she will learn a lot of French but also means we will not see for a long time. Since the first "nice to meet you" we never have been separated and it will difficult because we're good friends and we are always together.
when she told me: " Hey, you know what? I'm looking for deals to go to France a few months, blablabla .. " I thought she wouldn't do it because Tatiana always wants to do things and travel to many places but in the end she doesn't goes anywere..haha, but finally YES, this time she will do it.
I just hope that these three months without it I go fast!! Here are all waiting for her with joy!!
That sounds very well because she will learn a lot of French but also means we will not see for a long time. Since the first "nice to meet you" we never have been separated and it will difficult because we're good friends and we are always together.
when she told me: " Hey, you know what? I'm looking for deals to go to France a few months, blablabla .. " I thought she wouldn't do it because Tatiana always wants to do things and travel to many places but in the end she doesn't goes anywere..haha, but finally YES, this time she will do it.
I just hope that these three months without it I go fast!! Here are all waiting for her with joy!!

Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada